Terms and conditions
By booking a class with us, you agree to the following terms and conditions:
1. You may receive the occasional email related to the Oxford Yoga businesses, please feel free to unsubscribe at any time.
2. Whilst Yoga is for everyone, when online, it is up to the individual to know their limits. If you have an injury, are taking medication, suffer from an existing medical condition or are pregnant please consult your doctor first and/or follow the appropriate guidelines for you.
3. In registering for the class, you agree to assume full responsibility for any risks, injuries or damages, known or unknown, which you might incur as a result of the practice.
4. If you are unsure as to whether a class will be suitable or you, please contact us to discuss.
5. Cancellations later than 12 hours prior to class start time for any reason will not be refunded or credited.
If you have a class pass and cancel a class with less than 12 hours notice or fail to turn up you will forfeit one class from your pack.
Thank you for choosing Oxford Yoga. May you be peaceful and at ease.
Upon booking a class with us, the information that you enter will by processed via our secure booking platform, reservie and payment processor, stripe. For further information regarding the associated respective privacy policies, please refer to following:
- reservie – https://www.reservie.net/privacy-policy
- stripe – https://stripe.com/en-gb/privacy
You information will not be shared with any other third-parties.
wc_cart_hash_<unique id> – unique cookie that is used in conjunction with our shopping basket to track purchases.
reserviecsrf_cookie_name – A random unique identifier used to track and help prevent bot and fraudulent access. Duration 2 hours
ci_session – A random unique identifier used to to main a session and to keep you logged in to your account. Duration 2 hours